The Wine Loft invites you to our “All Hallows Eve Tasting”. Costumes are optional, but encouraged. We will be featuring six outstanding wines from five countries around the world. Please come join us for the afternoon and sample some choice bottles at our “All Hallows Eve Tasting”.
- Giocato, Sauvignon Blanc 2014 -- Slovenia - $10.95
- Ghost of 413, Blend 2013 -- Washington - $14.95
- Rivarey, Crianza 2012 -- Spain - $10.95
- Yalumba, Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 -- Australia - $12.95
- Zenato, “Alanera” 2012 -- Italy - $17.95
- The Cleaver, Red Blend 2013 -- California - $17.95
The tasting fee will be $8 for cash and $9 for credit. If you purchase 3 bottles or more from today’s tasting, your tasting fee will be credited towards your purchase. We will have complimentary cheeses, breads, and crackers. Should you choose to dine at Dockside Bistro, we will waive your corkage fee this Saturday evening for any bottles purchased at the tasting.
We look forward to seeing you!
Cheers, from all of us at The Wine LoftView this week's tasting print